Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Well let me start out with Thanksgiving... which means starting at the meaning of it and what i'm thankful for this year. And there is so much! I'm Thankful for God blessing me so much this year! My wonderful husband, precious Jadyn in my tummy, our safe move to Hawaii and getting settled in before the baby comes. My family aka David, Jadyn, Mom, Dad and all the others but so many to mention. I'm thankful that my Grandfather was here to see another thanksgiving (which i forgot to call today :( we talked yesterday and I said i'd call back but to late now hate the time change!!) God has just truly blessed me with a wonderful family!!

On to actual Thanksgiving day... so David and I went to Megan and Marks there were about 12 people there and dinner was wonderful. We then talked, played games until late and lets not forget the guys watched the football game. Then we dragged ourselves home late and set our alarms for Black Friday!

Black Friday we got up at 2am to get ready to shop. David decided to skip sleeping in and head to the other Wal-Mart to make sure he got his present. So I went Shopping with Megan and Brandi I wont get into details but ohh just way to early to get up at 8 months pregnant. We finished around 8am and then headed home and back to bed. Oh and we hit Wal-Mart, K-Mart and drove past Toys R Us but 3 hours after they opened the line was still in the street. Then later that night we went to the NEX!

Saturday was poker night for the guys and the girls just hung out...

Sunday we went grocery shopping... I about never got going I seem to feel really sick between when I wake up at 1pm.... then Home sweet home where I made chicken parmasan for dinner and we put the rocking chair together and OHHHH I LOVE IT!!! I didnt want to get out but hunger callls!! So dinners ready now so i've got to run but theres our little update!!

No comments: