Sunday, December 7, 2008
Men are LiKe Children
Well today watching David is like watching a kid in the candy store.... we woke up made a big mess in the kitchen (which I followed behind and cleaned up) then found out Toy Heliocopter where he continued to fly that around the house and knock stuff off the shelves and counters until he got bored.... Then I got out the printer to set it up which made him decide that he should look for his X-Box games. Well he found them... I knew it would happen eventually but I just hoped maybe maybe not so soon. It was a wonderful month without the x-box I'll cherish what time I did have. Now I go back to the X-box zoned husband. So he gets out gutiar hero bc we don't have an internet connection for live right now and that makes halo no fun.... Well its this horrible screeching and the worst possible sound... about 30 min later he decided he didnt like that game anymore bc he can't play :) (I thought yes no more x-box) well I was wrong he gets out Halo and decided that he guesses he can play it on a normal setting without other people.... I can only hope that he too tires of that and that he's to lazy to figure out how to hook up x-box live :) I know i'm horrible but I do like having a husband to talk to!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahh the Halo widow. I know that all to much. What you have to do is sit him down and say "hey I don't mind the halo play but I do like when you spend time with me too" Don't tell him he CAN'T play at all. Just get him to realize how much he is on it, and that you would like equal attention. If you get mad about it and pout, its more likely he will get mad too. So you kind of have to be gentle about the situation. This is just a guy thing. They don't like to be told what to do, so just "suggest" it haha. Just pleasant and non nagging. If he gets to where he has been playing to long, Just say baby can we watch a movie or do something together. Kind of hint at it. Or if he doesn't get hints, just tell him he has been playing for a long time now and you want to spend time with him.
Amanda Berrie
Maybe David will teach me to play Halo. There is still a kid in me, somewhere.
We miss you guys. It was 23 degrees here this morning. Bet you don't miss the cold.
Post a Comment