So Jadyn has become an expert at rolling around!!! David has now learned he can't leave any cords to his video games around or somebody get ahold of them.... You can have all her toys out but she goes for whats not hers!!! Jadyn is trying to hard to crawl its cute with her tushy in the air and the legs going but shes not getting anywhere! Poor thing get so frustrated!! Well I put our 7 months photos up!! Not a month late this time too!! She is getting so good at sitting!!!

Mommy and Jadyn

Lookie at me i'm sitting all by myself!!

Holding my Toy and Sitting!!

I like to be on my tummy now!!!
I just love her smile and she is always smiling.. well unless she wants something shes gotten really good at giving a pouty face for attention!! Espically with her Aunty Megan!!
No comments:
Post a Comment