So I figured I'd better get something written on here before I start getting emails!!! Hummm.. wonder who would send thoes :)
We have been very very busy!!! Mom and Dad left and things went crazy around here. I know its been over a month!! Jadyn is doing wonderful she is talking so much more and is totally going to be a brat!! (why do I say that??) Well she has said kaaatee more than mama. She has said kaatee at least twice a day if not more for the last week and she has only said mama once when no one was paying attention and as soon as we encouraged her she went to daddadada. She has also said Jay once!!! Shes about 18 1/2 pounds now!! Still to tiny to sit forward facing in the car!! Still no walking she is being quite stubborn about that to but the dr. said not to worry!! She can stack about 6 blocks up and loves to know them down!!
Ok off of Jadyn! David has Jaw surger yesterday morning and there were no complications. They kept him in recovery for 5 hours to moniter his heart rate and blood pressure it was a little high for there liking. Now he is home and on lots of pain medication. He has to eat threw a tube and is on a clear liquid diet except for an ensure with each meal (or as a meal) to make sure he get his nutrition!! Please keep him in your prayers!! The church here has been such a wonderful help with taking Jadyn off our hands so I could spend some time with David!!
We spent Valentines Day at a Marriage Seminar at church and the few evenings after that!! It was a amazing seminar!! www.marriagematters.ws It was by Jerry and Lynn Jones and Lynn just LOVED Jadyn!! She said she has a red haired grandson and was delighted at how friendly she was!! Jadyn sure is a people person!!
Well thats my little update I will really try to get on here sooner and take some pictures of Jadyn.
No comments:
Post a Comment