Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Delicious Dinner!

So after being stuck in a Hotel since March David the kids and I are all tired of microwave food and takeout!!  Well tonight I found a keeper!! Its called Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken and it was AMAZING!!!!  I found the recipe on Pinterest which I am absolutely addicted to!  http://millerfamilyorganizer.blogspot.com/2012/02/slow-cooker-salsa-chicken.html  But the real recipe comes from Semi Homemade Mom.  I will defiantly be looking into her other recipes!   

We are down to 6 days left until we leave for Colorado!  David's school is a mess... Can't really exaggerate more but there in pretty bad shape (9 instructors so far, when there supposed to have 1)  The kiddos and I will be heading home to Fredericksburg tomorrow to spend the last few precious moments with there grandparents and then David will join us friday and we will pack and load up the UHAUL and then back to San Angelo until he graduates!!  

Logan is starting to really talk, he told David that he loved him the other night and he can say Marshmallow... well he gets the Marsh.. and the mallow is all tongue!!  Its cute!!

Jadyn is well Jadyn usually a cat!!  She took swim lessons and had a blast!!  Hopefully I can get her in again when we get to Colorado.  

Hopefully I'll get some pictures up soon!!  I need to charge my camera!!!

No comments: