Monday, July 16, 2012

So much to do and not enough time in the day!

We have been so busy since we got to Colorado!!  I can officially say that every box is unpacked.  Now that said pictures are not on my walls or is everything put away.  We are slowly figuring out where everything will go.  Its a long process when neither of us can decide.  We are loving our house!! The children's rooms are painted, they just need to be decorated, I just don't seem to have the time while trying to do everything else and chase after two children.

Logan has an ear infection that we are slowly clearing up.  He has been on the fussy side since we got here but hoping now that we know the cause it will help!

Jadyn is just loving her new house!!!  Both the children want a cat.... eeeek, I'm not sure i'm ready for a pet!!

We spent the day working on designing a railing for our deck in the backyard.  I'll be sure to post before and after pictures when its done!!  David's going to get the permit tomorrow and then we will send off the papers to the HOA for approval!!!  Its exciting and nerve racking the amount of time it will take but I know when we are done we will be proud of ourselves!

We also think we found a new church home!  David and I both really enjoyed the service and the sermon and David is usually one I have to drag to church!!  I'm excited to go back next Sunday!!!



No comments: