We have been super busy working on our back deck for the past week and continuing into this week!! Someday we will finish it, but when David gets home in the heat of the day it's left us with evenings and Saturday mornings to work. It was in terrible shape with the stain so we sanded, cleaned and restrained!! I can't get my pictures to go in order from my phone but the picture with the broom is the before we started with peeling paint. Then from there you can tell the sanded and stained parts! Next up is the railing which I have the posts stained and the balusters painted and ready to go. Eventually we will get around to replacing the lattice with new white lattice and replacing the wood around it and staining it!!
We're really enjoying the work! The railing assembly will be a big learning process since we have never done this!! After the back deck I just might have to tackle the front porch!! (don't tell David! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment