Friday, January 16, 2009

My little lady bug

So sometimes it feels like its to good to be true. Just looking at Jadyn I wonder if I really get to keep her sometimes. Shes so precious truly a gift from God. Ya there are hard moments where i'm frustrated worn out and tired and want to get away but just the smallest little precious smile or her sticking her tounge out makes it all worth it!! And shes so cute when she sleeping or earlier she was all snuggly in her swing while I was eating my oatmeal. She was just happily sucking on her binky and swinging away listing to her music. But my favorite thing is just holding her in my arms, having her on my chest and snuggling with her!! She has a lady bug outfit on today, we have 2 with lady bugs and I think there my favorites!! She reminds me of a lady bug!! Of course her daddy calls her a little piggie and squeals like one to her when its dinner time!! Its so fun to watch him with her, poor thing will be crying and he will start making piggly noises like her and she will just stop and watch him with wide eyes!! She eats till the belly looks like its going to pop seriously!! I was amazed with how much this little bug will eat!!


All full after eating!


Munching on the puppy dog!



Swinging in our swing!


Ladybug Bum!!



Seriously no more food child your tummy is going to pop!!





No comments: