Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama

So i'm sitting here watching the news and as President Obama steps out of the car during the parade and the crowds are screaming, and I think to myself I'm watching history being made. What it must feel like to be there in Washington!! President Obama was not my choice but I pray for the best for our country and have to have High hopes for the new president. I'm taking today to have a positive outlook towards Obama being elected. President Obama truly is making history being the first Black President and I think that in itself is wonderful!! Finally we can end the racial issues and move on with our lives, skin color is only skin deep and people have been set in there ways to long on this. We are all equal and thats how God created us and maybe having Obama elected is Gods way of telling us that we are all equal. I might not agree with everything that the man is but I will hope and pray for the best. Good Luck USA!!

No comments: