When I woke up yesterday morning I was celebrating the life of my dear daughter Jadyn who turned 6 months old yesterday!! What a big step in life for her she is almost a year old. As I ended my day yesterday I recieved a phone call the my grandmother had passed away from Kidney Failure. God can give you life and he can take it away from you at a moments notice. Today my blog is for my Grandmother Mimi or Kathleen... and for my Daughter Jadyn...
I think there are only a few things in life I regret one of which is that my grandmother didn't get to see me walk down the isle when I got married and the second of which is the because of Altzimers she was not able to really meet her first grandchild Jadyn. I know that she would have been thrilled to meet Jadyn!!! For her it would have been a shining moment in her life to hold this child and know that she was a great grandmother and that this little girl was Katy's daughter. I always had a special bond with my Mimi, to me she was a grandmother out of the movies the ones that were always wonderful and sweet. Right now as Jadyn sits in her bumbo next to me chewing on a burpcloth I just pray that she is looking down from Heaven watching over us. I pray that where she goes next is a better place for her.
As for Jadyn I look at her and I see life in its fullest. A pure innocent child that grows more and more everyday and depends on David and I for everything. We went to the Dr yesterday and Jadyn now weights 14 lbs 2.2 ounces and is 25inches long!! What a growing girl... she is still tiny for her age but that is expected. We are getting so close to sitting up and such a wonderful little eater. The Dr has put her on 2 meals a day of solids and said to in about 2 weeks to put her on 3 meals a day in hopes that she will start to sleep better at night and take naps! (YES MY CHILD WONT SLEEP OR TAKE A NAP!! SHE IS FULL ON LIFE AND ENERGY!!) "whos been sneaking her energy drinks!!" We also were told to move her up to stage 2 baby foods.... yumm! Much better flavors!! I seriously could have eaten her breakfast this morning!! She is so smart and has her daddy wrapped around her little finger! One little pouty look and he start oooing and cooing at her. I pray to God that David and I raise Jadyn into a special woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment