Sunday, June 7, 2009

One Week!!

So we are one week away from 6 months!! Im excited and at the same time I want to cry because I am Jadyn is growing up so fast!! The time really flys by when you turn your back. She can roll across the room if she wants a toy and kinda swims in the tub when we give her a bath. She stayed sitting up on her own for about 2 whole min's yesterday. Its really amazing to see her do everything new. Friday we will go back to the dr. and find out how much she weighs and I am really excited to find out how much! Shes so tiny but shes got some major chub chub! I think David is still her favorite playtoy she chews on his hands and smiles with him and just loves to be around him!! Sorry no picture today maybe later!!

No comments: