Sunday, December 5, 2010
Logan William Fiedler
On monday the 8th of November mom, David and I went to my 39 week Dr. appt and I was dialated 5 cm but no regular contractions. So she sent me up to Labor and Delivery to see what they thought up there. Well dr. came in and they decided to induce me since I was 5 cm dialated and after that it can be so quick, and obviously my contractions were not there and they took into consideration that I was not able to start labor natrually with Jadyn either. So David ran home to take Jadyn to a friends house because Dad had a dive class and mom stayed with me. Well by the time David got back around 6pm they had just gotten me hooked up and things started. From about 6pm to 9pm I was feeling pretty good not much going on and then around 9:30 things started to get moving. The nurse checked me and I had actually gone down to 4cm but as she was writing everything in the charts my water popped and so she waited about 5 min and the doc came in to check me and I was 9 cm (I had been waiting on an epidural for awhile and the guy was in a c-section) So they decided to go with a 2 hour epidural and as soon as the they got that in they had me start pushing! Logan William Fiedler was born at 11:01 pm weighing 7lbs 9.4 ounces and 20 inches long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment