Well its been awhile, things got crazy. We got moved into our new house!! Totally loving it Jadyn has a playroom now!!
Jadyns now in a toddler bed!! What a big girl! She loves it will walk herself to bed at night and crawl in and we will cover her up and giver her a kiss!! Its priceless!! Shes loves night night time!! Shes talking up a storm and has her favorite book! "5 little monkeys" She will bring it to us and say "no more moneys" her ped. was amazed how well she is talking for not even being two yet!! She into absolutely everything but it makes the days fun!!
Davids working with the Police Department as the Navy person between them and the command. He's enjoing a change of pace and were working on trying to crossrate to CT.
Logan and I are doing wonderful. Hes going to be the exact opposite of his sister I can already tell!! I'm 4 cm dialated and still no hard labor... If I make it to 5 then obviously somethings not working and I think there going to induce or try and figure out a way to get my labor started. My midwife was shocked when I can into my 38 week appt and still pregnant and same with my 39 she figured for sure he would be out!! I guess only time will tell!!
Mom and Dad are here and it is so wonderful!! Jadyn sure loves her Nana and Papa!! She can call mom Nana and dad Papa now but is a stinker and wont say Papa unless she really wants something (kinda like saying mama she wont say that unless shes really upset!) Its all daddy and nana!! Dad bought her a minnie mouse doll and shes it attatched to it at the hip!! Takes her walking, feeds her, pushed her in the stroller, she offers all her food to minnie, and kisses her goodnight even talks to her and holds a conversation!! She has such an active imagination!! Its amazing to see how she playing with her toys!!
We had a wonderful Halloween Jadyn was Belle from Beauty and the Beast ( I need to get pictures up) and Dad and I took her trick or treating!! She was a trooper walked the whole way didn't want to ride in her stroller (and we went to a whole lot of houses!!)
David and I bought another vehical!!!! YEA!!! Its a Chevy Traverse and we are loving it!!! Its nice to now have two vehicals i'm no longer stuck in the house!! God is really taking care of us!!!
Well hopefully my next post will be soon and with some baby pictures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment