Let me start with you know you have lost your mind when your starting to enjoy playing xbox with your husband!!
Today we went to the Discovery Center downtown. Jadyn had a blast, she loved everything about it. It was wonderful to get out and go do something just for her for once. They had trains and slides, dress up and so much more!! Then we walked threw the park and down to the sandbar at the beach. Jadyn cried when we headed for home so we decided to do go to lunch at Panda Express (she likes the chowmain) after that we headed home and put her down for a much needed nap! She managed to pee pee in the potty once today!!! Guess its two steps forward one step back. We will get there, shes a smart little girl.
Logan did good today slept on my sleepywrap most of the morning and was riled up right as Jadyn went down for a nap. He loves to be in the wrap which I don't mind because i can nurse him hands free in it!! He rolled from his back to his side today!! The dr. couldn't believe he was already rolling from tummy to back at his two months checkup! He also likes to sit in the bumbo for about 5 min until his little head get tired. He seems to want to be able to see everything thats going on around him.
I'm ready to officially be off of Hawaii!! Its a amazing island but I want to be somewhere that I can DRIVE HOME!!! I miss my parents, grandmother, brother and sister!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment