So I experimented tonight... I made some bows.... Well I picked out the easiest one (that I had everything I needed) and went for it. Well After burning my finger, going threw 50 matches, burning myself with my broken hot glue gun this is my best bow. 

You ask how did I burn my finger, well hot glue... (ya we don't mix well) my hotglue gun is broken so I had to hold one finger just to push the stick in while holding the gun and the bow (quite tricky) Then the matches... well your supposed to heat set the ribbons so they don't fray. (only after I finish and give up for the night do I read in the itty itty itty bitty print you can use clear nail polish!!) (rolling eyes at myself right now) I'm happy minus the few soot marks from the matches (going to see if they wash out) But Jadyn and her little friends now have Valentines hair bows!! I figure I'll try a few more of these and then on to another kind. (after I get a new hot glue gun!!)
1 comment:
You could also use a lighter, or light a candle...preferably those where the wick is easy to get to.
Post a Comment