So I have started sewing!! I am actually enjoying it!! I made Jadyn a pillowcase dress!! Its her minnie mouse dress! I just need to get a bow made to match it!
Jadyn is doing well shes doing really good with her potty training!! We had no accidents all week until her daddy watched her (ugh) I need to train him to pay attention!! She even gone out of the house wearing big girl pantys!!! I'm so proud of her!!
Logan is now 14.5lbs!! I can't believe how big he is!!! He's got the cutest laugh its like a little gurgle. He's sleeping really well at night but naps during the day are another story! The dr. said to let him cry to get him on a schedule but i'm a wus at letting my kids cio espically when there this little :( If I left for a week David would have the kid on a perfect schedule!! Logans almost rolling onto his tummy and once in awhile he will roll from tummy to back. He hates tummy time like no other but were slowely getting him too do more and more time on his tummy. He really loves the bumbo and likes to chew on the jumparoo cover.
Davids just passing time until July when he has to call the school detailer to get his orders for school. The plan was to send him to school in September and the kids and I would stay with my parents until he was done but since the Navy is broke we are not sure exactly what will happen. We do know he will for sure be going to school in October but i'd rather it be sooner :) I'm ready to get home and ready to be in the states. The detailer has said he's pretty sure we will be in Virginia but David would really like to try for San Diego again. Time will tell but it can't pass fast enough!!
No comments:
Post a Comment