Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Life of a Military Wife
This weeks was one of the greatest weeks of my life by far... My mother came to stay and it was wonderful, wonderful to be with her, wonderful for her to be in my home, wonderful to be with my husband and daughter. I also realized that i'm missing my family so much!! Not just for me but for my daughter. I have to think about how I still had a great relationship with my grandparents and know that someday she will be able to also. Mostly I just miss having her there for hugs!! God blessed me with a wonderful mother who is my best friend and I hope someday I can have that relationship with my daughter like I have with my mother. Well i'm off to take care of Jadyn and David and keep my mind off the fact that my mother left today. (I cried all the way home... then feed the baby cuddled with her then cleans my house super good (was not much to do mom helped me organize everything and get it in a easier way to clean!!) Now i'm just hoping Jadyn will go to bed she seems to have become a night owl lately!! Not FUN!! But she does sleep in.. but I think i'd rather be up earlier and go to bed earlier so I can go to bed at the same time David does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My precious daughter, I am blessed to be a part of your life. I love you too. Mom
Post a Comment