Sunday, February 8, 2009

Poor Jadyn

Where to start!!! Well this weekend has been quite an adventure, or mostly this week!! We had places to go all week for all three of us and at Jadyn appointment being told she had reflux as least gave us some hope to helping her feel better. The baby Zantac seems to be working, but Saturday things were just horrible she was so fussy and her tummy was bothering her!! Poor thing just kept crying and crying!! Well we thought maybe the Zantac was not working after all :( well I did some thinking today and it turns out when we had gone to Brandis for game night and had Tacos she put minced onions in the Taco meat!!! (I dont like Onions so I never eat them but you couldn't taste them so I never noticed until Megan said something about it that maybe thats why Jadyn was fussy) NO ONIONS for MOmmy!! or Jadyn!! I feel better knowing why she was so fussy and that I can fix that!! Today has been a much better day!! Shes been so happy which is a nice change from yesterdays crying!! David fed her a bottle this morning and let me sleep in (im not sure how much longer I slept but it felt like 8 hours!!) Then we actually got to take a nap today!! Im sad its sunday night and David goes back to work tommrow :( Weekends are to short I enjoy my time with him!!

Thursday is my Birthday!!! and Saturday is V-Day and Sunday were going to try to go to the beach with Megan, Christian and Emma!! Funn Funn Funn!!!

No comments: