Feb 12th...
Jadyn turned 2 months old!! And Brandi invited me for lunch and when I got there her and Megan had made me homemade Chicken Parmagane!!! It was amazing!!! Then they baked me a cake!! Yum Yum!!! Then when I got home David had gotten me wonderful flowers and made me homemade Shrimp Alfredo!! It was to die for the shrimp was amazing!!!! He also got me a Wii Fit yippi and we played with that!!!
Feb 13th...
David and I did our Valentines that day because it would be so busy the 14th!! We went to California Pizza Kitchen and had the most amazing Chocolate Fugde Torte for dessert!! YUM YUM!!! Then when we got home David had gotten Jadyn and I a dozen roses each!!! I will get pictures of her and her daddy with the roses in her Valentines Day outfit that her Aunt Nancy got us!!
Feb 14th...
We watched to movies that we rented and were just kinda LaZy took a nice relaxing Day~~
Feb 15...
The guys played football at Angels houses so the girls went to Megans and then we had hamburgers afterwards and then David and I stayed and watched a moving with megan and Jadyn cooed for her Auntie Megan!! It was precious!!!
Feb 16...
The guys had decided to play some golf so they went to the golf corse bad day to go!!! Presidents Day monday!!! Josh and David ended up just shooting some balls at the driving range and got a tee time for next sunday!! Meanwhile Megan Brandi and I hung out with the kids and when the boys got home they baby sat while we went to the movies and dinner!!!
The MIGRANE!..
so I got such a horrible migrane last night that I threw up!!! Im so glad David was here to help take care of Jadyn!!! Ive still got a bit of the headach left but its slowly going away Jadyn and I slept until like 11 she was snuggling with me in bed nursing when she wanted to and got a diaper change when she needed it and then back to bed for us!! Then when she was totally out I moved her back to her bed and went to sleep....
No comments:
Post a Comment