Friday, February 20, 2009
Wonderful Sleep!!
So my little Lady Buggie Jadyn slept from 9 to 4:30!!!! Yea!!!!! What a big girl!! Prob. a one time thing but still exciting!! I also made her go to sleep on her own i her bed and wouldnt hold her on my chest until she feel asleep like I usually do. She was a little fussy but I just gave her her binky when she spit it out and then finally she decided that it was time for bed spit the binky out and went to sleep!!! Hopefully today will be a good day for her! The guys are planning on watching the kids again since its Brandis birthday, I have not decided if im going to take her with me or not. It good to be away but I miss her and its a pain to have to pump milk to get ready to leave her alone with daddy (if only daddy could be a milk cow!!!) Yes thats what David calls me now Jadyns little milk cow!!! MEN!!! Alright I gotta update the baby book and get back to bed!! Its only 5am here!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment