So I have really been slacking lately on getting my blog updated!! We are having a baby boy!! We decided on the name Logan William Fiedler... (it could change lol) but thats what has won both David and I over so far. I'm 26 weeks today so 14 more to go if we can make it to full term!!
Jadyn! WoW what a whirlwind with her lately. She got a bad stomach flu and we went to the Doctor Thursday and ended up in ER Friday and then Sunday morning again where they admitted her to peids up at Tripler. Long Story short we finally made it home last night and are doing much better!! Keep us in your prayers bc shes still being a pain about drinking i'm having to syringe pedilite down her :( Not fun but if it keeps her hydrated then thats what we have to do!!
We are moving on the 12th of Augest into a bigger house!! I can't wait but am not looking forward to the moving process!! I'm hoping we survive in one piece saying we haven't had time to even start packing with everthing thats going on!!
I have tons of pictures I need to get of my camera i'll try to get a few up of Jadyn soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment