Thursday, August 5, 2010

Swagbucks

Has Google, Yahoo ever paid for for searching for recipies, funny videos, looking at Web MD when your sick or your childs sick. Nope!! But Swagbucks will!!!

Swagbucks if the best way to earn a few extra dollars every month by doing nothing but your normal internet searches!! Use Swagbucks search engine instead of Google or yahoo and you will get paid in Swagbucks that you can use to earn gift cards (I like the amazon they have the best value) There are no strings attached and you don't have to enter credit cards anywhere!! Its not SPAM and it does work!! I have quite a few friends that are making some good extra money from Swagbucks. In one month I have earned $25 dollars in amazon gift cards in just ONE month!!

You should really check out swagbucks and at least give it a try... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/katyldf

No comments: