Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Glad for Cell Phones (or telephones in general)

I am so glad I have a cell phone right now!! I have gotten to spend an hour on the phone for the past two days talking to my grandmother!! Its been wonderful!! I sure for both of us since he just passed away and shes lonely. I just need to introduce her to the world of skype!! I love skype! Its amazing that we can get Jadyn on the computer with both sets of grandparents and she can get to talk and see them!! Its a way for her to get to know them even if we are not close by!! And she loves to be in the camera!! So Heres two pictures for comparisons... The first one is at 36 weeks with Jadyn the day I gave birth and the second one is at 26 weeks with Baby #2! WOW crzy how close in size I am and I still have 10 weeks left!! I need to get that shirt on and take a picture from the same zoom to really get a good comparison! But I seriously don't even think I felt the punching and kicking as strong with Jadyn until about 30 week 34 weeks like I do with this baby!! Hes BIG and Strong!! They did say he was in the 59% for size and weight!! I didn't really believe them but after looking at the pictures i'm starting to wonder!!

36 Weeks with Jadyn


26 Weeks with Baby Boy!!


No comments: