Sunday, April 29, 2012

Butt Fluff

I've always been a bit of a naturalist at heart and when we had Jadyn we started cloth diapering, when Logan came along it was a little overwhelming with two in cloth but the big kicker was when we moves in with mom and Dad I knew cloth just was not going to work. Now that we are finally back on our own I've got Logan back in cloth! His skin is always much better in cloth diapers and I've decided he really prefers the cloth over disposables. I put him in a disposable the other day and he threw a fit and kept trying to rip it off.
I can't tell you how much I love cloth! It's cheaper, Eco friendly, I'm not putting all those chemical diapers on Logan! Even David doesn't mind sometimes I think he likes cloth diapers more than I do :)
I recently came across these amazing nighttime diapers for Logan, when he usually sleeps 12 plus hours that's a lot of pee! And the Kawaii heavy setters are AMAZING!! (picture with the blue diaper and animal prints) They have two heavy duty inserts and a soft fluffy inner that touches Logan's skin! (I think I'm jealous it's like touching a cloud!). We have had no leaks since we started using these!! What makes them even better is they are half the price of most diapers!!
I just Love my Kawaii diapers!! We have switched to just using Kawaii brand. (red diaper). They have awesome colors and the Velcro is super heavy duty! I can honestly say switching to cloth was one of David's and mines best decisions!

No comments: