So in light of trying to go green I am super excited to have found a tutorial to make my own un-paper towels!! You can find these on easy going for about $48 dollars (total ripoff if you ask me) or you can make your own!! So as soon as we get moved into our house in Colorado this is my first task! Goodbye all paper towels!!! You can find out how to make these towels yourself at http://cottontailbabies.org/2011/01/unpaper-towel-tutorial/ They are really simple and I have also seen them made with Velcro but I think snaps will hold up longer.
I have also managed to stumble across a recipe to make your own clorox wipes!! (We use these like they are going out of style, I feel like the majority of our paycheck goes to these somedays) http://www.liverenewed.com/2009/09/homemade-clorox-wipes.html They will also be a lot greener and safer around the kids using only Vinegar, Tee Tree Oil (which I love) and Castile Soap.

No comments:
Post a Comment