Well lets just say today was one of those Horrible, No Good Very Bad Days!! My poor Jadyn broke/chipped a section off of her tooth!!! So as I am freaking out, (I now think to myself why didn't I just call my Aunt Susan a Dental Hygienist right away) but as my mom's telling me to take her to the ER, David's on the phone with Tri-Care since we are out of are area and don't even know where to take her and poor Jadyn is crying uncontrollably. We finally decide to try and get her into a pediatric dentist ASAP, so we have United Concordia give us a name of a dentist and I call and they get us in right away! Let me tell you this guy was amazing!! Jadyn hates the dentist!! HATES IT!! Well she sat in the chair all by herself and let him take x-rays (thank you Lord for no nerve damage) There's not much we can do for her at the moments, but since it was a clean break they didn't need to file it down. He did say she would have some sensitivity for a few weeks but it should go away. If it continued to be sensitive we would have to put a crown on it or plug it but since its in an awkward position it would most likely not stay in very long, So now we pray that it won't bother her! So after all this in done and the dentist is done looking in her mouth to make sure her other teeth were fine Jadyn ask him "Can I have a pink tooth to fix this one?' Thats my girl!! Oh course i'm still wondering in my mind how my sweet little girl had the first emergency trip and not Logan who if I turn around is trying to "Fly" off tables!! Thankfully after a nice bubble bath and some Motrin she went right to sleep tonight and will sleep threw the night (she needs it after the day she has had!) because if I thought my day was bad hers was a lot worse!
Sorry guys no picture tonight, I refuse to post of picture! She's had enough trauma but I guess I will need to take one i'm sure she will want to look back and see someday! At least we don't have a broken bone!! And as the Dentist said by the time she's getting self conscious of the tooth, it will fall out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment