Monday, May 14, 2012

Coconut Oil!!!

Let me just tell you how much I love Coconut Oil!!!  Most people rave about the smell, I'm not a huge coconut fan so I will have to get used to the smell.  But Its amazing! Skin, Hair!! But today I used it with a few drops of peppermint oil to make some homemade Vicks for Jadyn and it is AMAZING!!  I even used some on myself!!!  I have always hate the petroleum jelly in vicks, i've found a few recipes on the internet and will work on improving my recipe!  I also picked up some Lavender Oil (I LOVE Lavender!) Its just so relaxing!

Did you know Coconut oil is Anti-inflamitory, Antimicrobial, Anti fungal, Antiviral and improves nutrition absorption.

Coconut Oil is also wonderful for you skin clearing eczema, and many other skin problems. You can use it to moisturize your face.  Its great for moisturizing you hair and is actually great for dry scalp if you rub into you scalp.  You can also cook with it and its healthier than a lot of other oils out there!

Here's a great site that tells you a lot of uses for Coconut Oil!!  http://healthimpactnews.com/2011/80-uses-for-coconut-oil/ 

No comments: