Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Monster :)

Well I was able to get a few cute shots of Monster today!! He's such a flirt! We grilled out with our friends tonight and it was delish!! I also got to meet "Brown" not sure his first name! But he is Coast Guard and going to Colorado! Yea! His wife is prego with a little boy and him and David are in the same class at school. He seems pretty awesome and loves hiking so hopefully his wife enjoys the same sort ofstuff and we will have some awesome hiking buddy's/grilling buddy's! I'm really looking forward to making some new friends! I think that's one of the military's great things you can make friends for life all over! Some are good some are bad but you never know when you might meet those few people you click with and stay friends forever!! Hawaii sure taught David and I a lot of lessons in making friends that we won't do again. But you have to make mistakes to grow and learn :)

No comments: