Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Goin green with red!!
So in light of going green David and I went red! We traded in our Honda Civic which was falling apart after 6 months in storage and got a Toyota Prius!! Now I have always loved Toyotas but David was on the fence until he got his Toyota Tundra and saw how amazing they really are!! With this little puppy we got 40mpg highway on the trip from Fredericksburg to San Angelo!! I can't wait to see what the city MPG average because that's what the Prius's strong point is!! I'm also digging the amazing trunk space compared to our Honda! The double stroller fits like a charm! David also now doesn't have to fight with Jadyn kicking the back of the seat since there is so much more room!! I am beyond ecstatic about our lucky find!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment